Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Dream: Lawn Fawn!

Dream: Lawn Fawn!
 
Koala cozying up for slumber.
Dream.
dream...dream... dream.
 
I placed this in the post this morning to my sweet neice Kyleigh!
 
 

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters Down Under,
Sentiment Lawn Fawn Forest Critters
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Echo Park Paper Today's Story by Allison Kreft Journal Card
Tangerine Paper Source Cardstock,
Misc Scrap Papers
Button: Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic
Twine: Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade Hemp Cord
Die: Summertime Charm Lawn Cuts
Corner Rounder, Pop up Foam Tape
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Michelle said...

Fabulous card! You always add the CUTEST embellishments. And I love that paper you chose too. All-around awesome!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love both your CAS cards for Lawnscaping. This is my fave though, I love that the Koala is dreaming among the stars! Perfect!

Michelle said...

There must be quite a few people (besides me) who love this card!

Do you use pinterest? I logged on today and there's THIS card! One of the people I "follow" pinned it to their "awesome Cards" board.

Just thought you'd like to know. :)

Elena said...

aw, I love the little "home" button you placed on the tree. thanks for playing along with us at lawnscaping!

Jen W. said...

This is adorable! Love all the fun colours and papers you used!

{Chrissie} said...

Your mix of patterns is just fabulous!

Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping!

Yainea said...

So sweet! Your niece will love it!! And I love it too, hehe! The embellishments are super cute!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.