Thursday, April 18, 2013

Honorable Mention

Awww Shucks,  I play for the creativity, and I love making cards!!


Thanks CAS (E) this sketch for the Honorable Mention.

I hope you don't mind if I gush.. It has been a long week.  Ahh the trials and tribulations of coming back after a wonderful vacation.  I know you are telling me that I can shush it right now, I know... I know.  But I am back!

 I am honored that wonderful ladies are commenting on each and every entry blog sending us all well wishes, encouragement and inspiration.  I am so appreciative that they have the enormous task of selecting some favorable cards to share... I would find it hard, but very fun.   So many gorgeous cards to choose from!!!!  Ahhhh.. Well, back to play.

You can see my card that made an honorable mention here.


Wow, NO, I won't thank my parents, (though they are pretty creative) I am rambling like I have won an Oscar or something.. OK.... ok...
However, I will admit it has made my day because since I returned from vacation, of the 1st three cards I made, this one was my favorite...

So back to play folks, oh.. after the grocery store trip.  Don't you just hate it when responsibilities get in the way of the card play?  Me too!
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.