Saturday, April 6, 2013

Breathe!

 
 
 
 
I will remember to just
 
Breathe
 
With a few moments to spare,the shuttle is coming now to pick us up for sunny Hawaii.
It is great, as It is pooring like MAD outside,
I mean Torreential Downpour!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Breathe
Lawn Fawn Internlocking BAckdrop Chevron
Basic Grey All Granola  (Lotus)
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Lime. Memento Graphite Black
Gems
Paper: Stampin Up! Whisper White!
 
 Posting to: CAS-ual Fridays!
 
 


Chrissie said...

Lovely card Kimberley!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

beautiful card! I love the chevron strip at the bottom...perfect layout! have a great vacation :)

laurie said...

Nice card! Love those colors, don't you?

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oooo...I like this card, too! I love the graphic look and the green flower is too cool! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Monica said...

It is so attractive. Love the tiny beads.
Monica xxx

Darnell said...

I know you are on your glorious vacay, but I had to let you know I think your card ROCKS!! Such good advice for everyone, all the time!!

Jen Nelson said...

fab card Kimberly... so wish i was in hawaii

Love how you use the Lime and Black. Sorry I'm late visiting. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Alice said...

this is so pretty! love the color combo, too! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Pamela said...

I really love the interlocking chevrons! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

Viv said...

Fabulous card Kimberly :) Viv xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.