Saturday, April 27, 2013

be fabulous

be fabulous
 
This weekend I will be going to a friends and
I am putting together a few quick and easy cards
that I hope will be high impact and fun!
 
I stopped by Impress this afternoon topick up som mini sequins,
and low and behold
they were in the middle of a 20% storewide
sale going on the entire weekend.
 
 
 
Supplies:
Paper (Stripes) Basic Grey Fiction
Sentiment Flair Spots Studio Calico
Die: Impress Seattle Skyline
Circle Punch

Ardyth said...

This is fun and fabulous and sure to Impress! lol! I love that you can actually go to the store - I've always had to shop online! Have fun today!

~amy~ said...

LOL...surprise sale....I know about the sale and cannot go, I cannot go, I cannot go....I'm glad you picked up the sequins...looks like you found some other fun goodies!

Anonymous said...

That striped card looks fabulous as a sky background !Great card :)
Nessa xx

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.