Monday, October 17, 2011

Whose pants?

Conrad accidentally grabbed another boys Gi (White Karate) pants, in addition to his own, after class Sunday.

I asked him, "So how did you get 2 pair of pants?"

"I don't know, I really don't know how, it is crazy back there and they shouldn't set their pants near me."

"Why not, they are changing just like you."

"Well, I guess.... because I guess I will just take them."

I had to laugh because he looked so worries that it will happen again.

I made sure his pants and Gi top had his name in sharpie on them, and hopefully we will not have more incidents.  The Dojo has extras in case this happens for kids to borrow, so they don't have to be returned immediately.
BrittanyLane said...

That's so funny! It's like when one of my children mysteriously loses ONE shoe at the store or a party or something. I mean, how can you only lose one shoe and not notice?

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.