Thursday, June 16, 2011

Digital Scrapping

In order to hone my skills in the digital scrapping world I try to find cool inspiring pieces to use as a project to set up for myself to familiarize myself with all of the steps, and see how long it takes me to recreate the final piece.
This is my version of the page of the original by Artist: Baersgarten as posted by Two Peas in a bucket 5/29/11.

As you can see, the only change I made is the Font, all else is a direct reflection of her awesome design. I can now take this and change it up to my own art.
You can visit and see all of her wonderful designs on Two Peas in A Bucket. So, this is with my respects and full credit to : Baersgarten: "Your work is ALL Like Totally Awesome!!"

Artist Credited: Baersgarten 5/29/11
© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.