Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conrad's Childhood Keepsakes





My brother Dustin had stored some things in the spare room. When going through everything and getting rid of the excess before our move to our new house, I found a box of toys. I went through them and kept a small box. I thought it would be a great idea to present my nephew with them when he is much older and will keep them for him until he gets a place of his own.

I have seen a few shadow box craft blogs and wow, I knew what I wanted to do right away.

I think these turned out pretty cool.

Tip Junkie handmade projects
danni reid. said...

oh man, these are awesome!!!

Jess said...

I love that! That is such a cute idea! I love decorating with sentimental objects.

Jani said...

Super cute! Love the shadow boxes.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.